26 Jan November’s FreshIncite Now Available
November’s FreshIncite Now Available
Freshlogic is pleased to release its latest edition of freshIncite – a concise monthly foodcast bringing our insights on the freshest trends and innovations from across the food industry – straight to your business.
Hot topics for this month include:
- U.S. offers insights on trends for us – Including the permanent change in consumers’ shopping culture, growth in small format stores, and new fresh produce innovations.
- Farming the new mining? – We discuss the opportunities, challenges and steps needed for Australia to capture some of the benefits expected from the global food shortage.
- Mainstreaming local – Two US retailers appear to have done what many others strive to do – converting “local” into a mainstream proposition and capturing real returns. Can it be replicated in Australia? Or is it short-lived?
- Woolies narrows same store growth – As Woolies narrows the growth performance gap in the first quarter, we consider whether inflation will start to influence growth.
- Fonterra cuts new ground – Fonterra’s historic Shareholder Fund offering the public a share in the returns of the cooperative will be watched with great interest by other farmer-owned companies around the world.
- Economic sentiment subdued, but good time to buy a house? – While sentiment remains low – it’s not all bad news.